1. I cut off the top tip of my left pinky finger with my brand new Cutco knife whilst-a-cuttin' some orange rolls (I made 'em from scratch!). It wasn't life or death, but the bleeding wouldn't stop. So, to the ER we went one hour before church started.
2. Today another person asked me if I was pregnant. This is the second time in about one week. Part of me shrugs it off; part of me is totally offended; most of me realizes I truly have a problem and I need to address it. Again.
3. #5 is allergic to something. Not sure what. He kind of has a rash around his eyes and mouth; it's mild and comes and goes, but I can't pinpoint when it arrives and when it leaves. It doesn't seem to bother him, but it's bothering me! I need to figure it out...
4. We're going camping this weekend in Yellowstone with our buddies. Not only has there been some recent psychotic grizzly bear attacks (they put the psychotic one down, luckily), two armed and dangerous fugitives are supposedly hiding out in the park somewhere. How fun! There's a 40K reward, though --hey! Maybe we could get lucky and spot them and make a cool 40K!?
5. My hip joint is out of whack. My right hip joint. I have a feeling it's connected to people thinking I'm pregnant. You know.
1. Today is #3's sixth birthday! Happy Birthday, buddy!
2. #5 turned one on July 28th. Happy late Birthday, cute boy@
3. Fabulous family were around for the birthday party this morning and the cutting of the finger yesterday. This equated less stress!
4. We're going camping in Yellowstone!
5. Brandon finished another term this last weekend --and we have a graduation date! May 8th, 2011. That's right! By this time next year, Wharton will be just a fond memory.