Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pictures and Stuff

Note self: Baby does not like Thai food. Or chocolate.

What the heck am I gonna eat!?!?

----------------
#3 turned 5 years old on August 9th. Holy cow, can you believe it!? FIVE. The big boy starts Kindergarten next week (listen for the "BYU" in the video):



#5 is growing and growing. The chunky monkey is too adorable! He smiled his first non-gas smile at 3 weeks old (last Tuesday). Can you believe it's already been 4 weeks?


First day of school! The girls started last Wednesday. I'm still reeling over the fact that I have one in third grade and one in first grade. They all grow up so fast! And yes, my kids pick out their own clothes (and I love it!):

8 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ooh, thanks for the cute pictures. Your sweet kids are growing up so fast.

Mr. Liebhardt said...

Your baby is so darling!!!

Alison Wonderland said...

I made a point of never trying to figure out what my kids were objecting to when I was nursing. It's bad enough that I'm tied to them for years, there was no way I was going to miss my favorite foods.

Stephanie said...

My #1 was opposed to chocolate, too. During the whole 9 months of pregnancy, then for several months of nursing. Luckily, I was able to work it in after a couple months, without too many objections. In the meantime: Cheesecake. :)

Grandma Rozla said...

The baby is so cute Cheryl! How are you feeling?

Amber said...

Good gracious--they're all so beautiful. I think you should have at least 3 more since you breed 'em so cute. :-)

Amanda D said...

Hooray for school starting! I'm so jealous. Another two weeks of summer for us. :)

Your baby is adorable. Happy birthday to #3!

Cardalls said...

ohhhh he looks so delicious I just want to nibble on him a bit! Can't believe how much your girl looks like you!