Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Birthday, #4!

My Baby is Two Years Old today!
He is adorable. That's probably the best way to describe him. He kisses my cheek, laughs constantly, runs like every one's watching, steals cereal out of the cupboard, gives the best hugs, pals around with his big brother (worships him, really), yells JEE-SUZ! whenever he sees a painting of Christ (don't worry, it's not as profane as it sounds!), cries whenever I leave, and gives me the cutest looks that I can't help but squish him! I sure love that guy.
Here are some photos from the past two years (notice how his hair went from the darkest brown to blond!):








HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BOY!

8 comments:

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

He is one beautiful boy! Your piano solo was the absolute best part of sacrament meeting.

Anonymous said...

He IS adorable. Happy Birthday #4! Hope he enjoys his last birthday as "the baby"!

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

I never made it to RS. I am super tired today. I'm glad we made it to sacrament through, your solo was worth it.

Amanda D said...

Happy birthday to your adorable son. He's a cutie!

Courtney N said...

Yeah Happy Birthday #4! I can't believe it was 2 years ago that I was in the hospital holding him and admiring his super super dark hair! He is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

I hope he had a wonderful birthday!

flip flop mama said...

Happy Birthday #4!! (sorry I'm late to this...)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ooo, he's super squishable!