Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aaaaaaaand I'm Done

I think I'm to the breaking point, dear reader. I'm ready to start posting about Halloween and Brandon in China and what I had for dinner and maybe I could talk about my Depression some more. Ooh! Depression! Anyway, Election day is Tuesday, so this will be my last Pro-Prop 8 list of links. Here's hopin' it passes!

A Gay Marriage Pandora's Box? (both sides)

Proposition 8 and the Issue of Rights (non-religious; takes a look at "rights")

And if you, dear reader, haven't been reading the talks from General Conference this year (October 2008), I would suggest you start doing it. Immediately. Because whether Prop 8 passes or not, whether Obama loses or not, these talks were meant for us, for this, and for our immediate future. It has come straight from the Lord, and we need this counsel, dear reader. We need it so much. I can't even begin to explain how much we need this. Go, dear reader. Read!
I'll join ya'.