Well, school doesn't start for two more weeks, the weather will remain hot until October, and I probably won't get a nap until 2028.
So, until then, I'm trying to stay sane. And non-depressed (hard to do when one struggles with depression, eh?). Staying busy helps, and so I'm working on a post about our trip to Atlanta. Oh, the stories to tell! The joy-riddled adventure that will leave you all begging for more! I know you can hardly wait!
There's also another post I'm working on where I will describe for you my joy in meeting Summer and her husband. Yes! I met Summer! And her husband! Yesterday! And obviously I'm quite excited about it!
Other ways I'm going to stay busy this week:
- Teach 9 piano lessons.
- Go to the Library.
- Make and pass out Birthday Party invites for #3's 4th birthday party this weekend.
- Plan said birthday party.
- Buy gifts for the birthday boy.
- Shower occasionally.
- Visit with old friends.
- Clean the house.
- Wonder why everything in our house has to fall apart at the same time and in myriad of ways.
- Go to Idaho after said birthday party for Baby Brother's Open House. And another birthday party.
- Try to convince #4 that Nursery is a beautiful place, full of food and toys and wonderful things!
- Start thinking about back-to-school shopping. Because I procrastinate like that.
That is all. Sorry I don't have any good questions to ask, so feel free to comment about whatever I said. Or didn't say. In fact, you could tell me how you feel about the weather, macaroni and cheese, Ferris Bueller, or the price of rice in China. Serious! This is a free for all today.