What's on the agenda this week:
- Teach 9 piano lessons Tuesday morning.
- Make Five Flags for Youth Conference.
- Make 50 blindfolds/armbands for Youth Conference.
- Strip wallpaper off of Master Bedroom walls.
- Make 5 sets of "gold plates" for Youth Conference.
- Make sure all activities have all props and supplies for Youth Conference.
- Go to Enrichment Wednesday night.
- Pack suitcases for my children and for me. And Brandon.
- Go to Youth Conference (Thurs-Sat)
- Make sure children are all set at babysitters...er...before going to Youth Conference.
- Get family photos taken (on Saturday).
- Get children's individual photos taken (on Saturday).
- Go to a big family party Saturday night.
- Teach the CTR5 class on Sunday.
- Fall in an exhausted heap Sunday afternoon.
- Start blogging, because I am behind by about 7 posts. YIKES!
What are you doing this week?
P.S. Go over to Just Trying to Remember and enter Julie's first give-a-way!! Wait. I think it's her first give-a-way. Julie, is it your first give-a-way?