- Mariah Carey is so full of herself, it's uncomfortable. And her hand motions whilst-a-singing annoyed me so badly I had to stop watching and just listen. Yeah, the girl can blow, but...eh. She bothers me.
- Elliott Yamin! Oh, how I loved him when he was on the show (with Taylor and Katherine, right?). I still like him --he did a great job. It was so sad that his mom died! She was amazing, too and literally a part of the show. So, very sad. :(
- Brooke totally thought she was going home. And I wasn't sure if she was crying because she was relieved, sad for Kristy Lee, or upset that she didn't get voted off. Honestly? I think the pressure's starting to get to Brooke. Bad.
- David was wise to sit on the floor. I know they did that in another season, and I believe the contestant did the exact same thing. Good for you, David!
- Sayesha deserved to stay. I was okay with Kristy Lee going home, and I wouldn't have been sad if Carly had gone home, either. But I was honestly relieved to see Brooke stay.
- Someone mentioned (was it Susan M? I can't remember.) that a very interesting pattern is going on at AI. Every week, it's a different gender being voted off. Male, female. Male, female. And looky-here! It's happened again. Kind of odd, eh?
- The Ford commercial/video was pretty good. I thought they all looked hilarious in their office garb, especially Brooke! Too funny.
- The question and answer session was very funny this time. Simon rocks! I love that guy. Don't always agree with him, but I think he's just great.
What did you think?