So, in the spirit of throwing aside what it is I really need to get done, here are some things I've been thinking about lately:
- I am so tired of the crap (yep, I said crap) that is going around about Mormons because of the Mitt Romney campaign. I'm tired of the bigots, and I'm grateful for those who give out good information. If anyone wants to know what a Mormon believes, go ask one. Don't wait for a political candidate to spell it out for you. Oh, and if you cared to know, I want Mitt to win, and it has very little to do with his religion...
- And, of course, I need to be nice to the bigots. Gosh, darn it! :) (thank you, m&m!)
- The Twilight movie is coming out next December! I can't wait!
- I have two family birthdays and 3 family anniversaries to think about/celebrate in the next week!! Whose idea was it to do these things around Christmas, huh?!
- All of my awesome blogging friends who leave me comments: I just wanted to say THANK YOU. You make my day. My week/month/year/life. Honestly, your comments mean so much to me and I thank each and every one of you for continuing to leave me great feedback. If I ignore your comment --it's not on purpose! Please know that your words mean a lot to me...that is all. :)
Back to the Christmas grind!