Sunday, September 16, 2007

Onslaught of Pictures!

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES! Finally! These are of #2, the UCLA/BYU game, and my 5K!

Here is #2, posing for her first day of Preschool (almost two weeks ago? Yeah, I'm bad at getting pictures up. By the way, she loves, loves, loves her class.


Here are the kiddies and me at the Rose Bowl. We took them to the Stadium the day before the UCLA/BYU game.

The next pictures are of the game. Lots of BYU fans! Brandon while we tailgate; Aunt Carrie stopped by to say hello; The final score (so, very, very sad).



HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!
Yesterday, I ran a 5K with my running buddy. It was my first race since June of 2006 and it was my second overall (I do not count the 8th grade track team because, well, I just don't.). We had a grand time. #1 even entered in the Children's Fun Run (one mile) and I ran with her. She did her mile in 9 minutes!! My friend and I (if you can see the clock) made it in under 32 minutes. We were pleased because the track was very difficult (a lot of hills). The surprise of the day came, though, when I won THIRD place in my age division! (20-29 Female). WOW! However, I'm pretty positive that there were only three women in my age division. My running buddy is now telling me that we need to sign up for a 10K. Ummm...okay! Bring it on! This girl won a medal, people!


9 comments:

Cristy said...

YAY! You look great Cheryl! So pretty with all your little ones! Congrats on the running... what a woman!

D-dawg said...

Great pictures and congrats on your run! That is so awesome!! Someday I want to do one.

flip flop mama said...

Awesome job on the run, Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Congratulations on the run!

Amber said...

That is so fun! It's got to be such a great feeling to accomplish something that you set out to do. Congrats!!

Scrapbooks by Amanda said...

I am so impressed! Way to go on the run...that is fast! Cute pics of your daughter and looks like you had fun cheering for the Y.

32 minutes! WOW, you are inspiring!

brenbot said...

excellent job!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Love ya, Roz

tamrobot said...

Congrats! I am so proud of you! 32 minutes, that's great!