Monday, August 27, 2007

Four Things Meme...

I got this from fabulous Summer:

Four jobs that I have had in my life:
1. Dental Rover

2. Studio Accompanist for a BYU voice teacher
3. Cub Leader/Office Manager at Aspen Grove Family Camp
4. Piano Teacher (and Mom!)

Four places that I have lived:
1. Blackfoot, Idaho
2. Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
3. Provo, Utah
4. Bay Area, California

Four countries that I have been to on vacation:
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Jamaica
4. Caymen Islands
(haven't been very far!)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Curry
3. Fajitas
4. Brownies

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my new nephew!
2. Disneyland
3. Asleep
4. On vacation (without the children!).

I tag everyone! Come on, you know you wanna do it! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my mom lived in Blackfoot Idaho for a few of her teenage years. Again, the Danner family. I wonder if somehow we'll find our parents or grandparents htknew each other or something weird.

Cheryl said...

My parents are actually from Canada, and my grandparents all still live there. So, chances are slim that they knew your mom --when was she there? My mom's family briefly lived there (which is why she ended up there) in the 70's...

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm.......curry. And the thriving metropolis of Lethbridge? Lucky. :-)

Anonymous said...

Curry. That is great. Man, I wished I knew back then. Don and I love Curry and we could have gone to dinner. I also make curry for dinner, we could have had you over. Could a, should a, would a....Nice to see you are back blogging. k

Cheryl said...

amber,
well, technically I only lived there for 4 months. And I was only 16 months old. The same goes for Pocatello, Idaho, but I decided that Lethbridge sounded better. :)

katie-
We should have! Next time you come out to visit, we'll have to have a curry night. :)