Sunday, April 01, 2007

Too many things...

...to think about and post about....

  • THANK YOU AUNT CARRIE!!! I now have clothing that makes me look somewhat attractive and put-together. Thank you for the advice! The shopping! The laughing! Come visit us again, soon! (oh, and I'll get those earrings and the bear pillow in the mail!)
  • Love Conference. Love it, love it, love it!
  • My PVC's have come back. Yuck. I hope that I can get rid of them with exercise. When I start to exercise. Someday. Soon. In the near future. Hopefully. Soon. Very. Soon.
  • My parents and brother are coming to visit tomorrow! So much to clean! So little time!
  • The MoTab Choir is amazing. I love watching them and listening to them. Plus, I get to see my uncle each week. Yay, Uncle B!
  • #2 is on this "do what I want" kick. She's throwing back the "if you don't do this, then you don't get this" type of discipline we parents often use on our children. For example, yesterday I told her she needed to finish what she had on her plate before I gave her more. Her answer? "Mom, if you don't give me what I want, then I won't eat what's on my plate." Sassy little girl! But you do have to give her props...
  • DH and I were arguing yesterday over something worth arguing over. And then, when it was discovered that the argument was moot, we had a good laugh...and then....hmmm....maybe I'll actually post this argument.....it's a great story....
  • I love California weather. It just rocks.

No comments: