Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oh, where to start?

It's been a while since I've posted here (okay, a "while" in my terms) and so I'm not sure where to start. Here are some tidbits and highlights of the past little while:

  • My midwife said I could be induced one week early! Yay! So, unless things change (which they very well could) I will be having a baby boy on February 7th. :)
  • Pittsburgh and Dallas are out. We are now pursuing job possibilities in San Francisco and SLC. Of course, SLC means NO MOVING! And they could be a very good thing. But SF has its perks, too. My brother and his wife are there, DH's uncle and aunt are there, it's driving distance for all 3 sets of parental units, and the Wharton extension is 20 minutes away (rather than a 2 hour flight).
  • Primary is finally on a roll! Just a few things to take care of --Sunbeam teachers being one --but everything is pretty settled, and so therefore, stress is down!
  • HIGH STRESS because of the 10 year reunion. Yes, it is crunch time, and some people are very uncooperative. Luckily my friend ("D") is amazing when it comes to helping plan this thing!
  • Piano lessons have begun again, and of course, nobody really practiced over the break. Recital is coming up, so they better get on it!
  • Having DH home is WONDERFUL! He's been so helpful. I'm really going to hate seeing him go back to work/school. I know the kids have loved having him home everyday, too.
  • My nesting instinct has kicked into high gear, and I think I over-did it yesterday. I had to stop what I was doing and take the rest of the day/evening off and just lie there. Of course, the nesting is still here, so I know I'll do some more today. I think I'll just do it more slowly and with frequent breaks.

That's about it. I'm sure I'm forgetting something....

No comments: