Friday, January 27, 2006

Being Careful and blogging rules...

I've now made my blog "known" amongst my family and friends. This can be either wonderful or very dangerous. Mostly because I can write about anything here and my thoughts about life and people and religion, etc.

Actually, that's the scary part.

I don't want to HAVE to be careful about what I write, but I realize that I need to think about other's feelings as well. What to do!?!? How do I balance it out?

This is how:

Everyone, if I mention you in a blog and you are offended. Let me know. If it's really bad, I'll consider deleting that blog. I don't want to humiliate or offend people to the point of them hating me. At the same time, please feel free to comment and make your opinions known.
Here are the guidelines:

1) No "bad" swearing. (a damn or a hell ain't gonna kill us, people!)
2) No hostility
3) No accusations
4) No freaking out because I believe differently or because I used a damn or a hell (sorry, mom!)

Ahhh...that's much better. I love this blog thing!

BLOG AWAY!! :)

No comments: